Consent to Travel Document / Parent Consent Letter - The Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade recommends that if a person younger than 18 is traveling alone or with only one parent or another adult, certified and/or stamped documentation proving that the trip is permitted by both parents should be carried. The consent document is drafted according to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade's recommended specifications. Our fee includes drafting the letter for you as well as notarizing the document for you. The person(s) granting consent must attend our office with valid photo identification. Please note that other documents may be required in addition to notarized consent documents. Visit the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade's website before you travel to ensure that you have all of your necessary documentation.

$150.00 (includes HST) for drafting and notarization of the document

Close Window

© 2011, Sangani Law Firm. All rights reserved. Site design by WJS Media.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of the Terms of Use.